Support with employment or training
We know that finding a job can be tough, especially if you’ve been out of work for some time, or you’ve just left school or college and have very little or no experience.
- Applying for jobs online
- Creating or updating your CV
- Helping with writing covering letters and completing application forms
- Assisting with interview preparation and techniques including some funding for equipment and clothing
- Accessing a range of accredited and non-accredited training to improve your qualifications.
- Advice and guidance to help further your career.
- Using computers to carry out job searches, and claimant commitments if your claiming benefits.
We have great relationships with a range of local employers and training schemes, which means we can help you match your skills and experience to the right job for you. If you have little or no experience, we can try and help find you some voluntary work which will give you some skills and experience to put on your CV.
If you're interested in our employment and training support, please drop our Employment and Training team an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
They'll respond by end of next working day, but will always try for same day where possible.