Using the Online Account
To find your Tenancy Reference Number, please check any letters that have been sent from us
When creating a password, please ensure that the password:
- Has a minimum of 8 characters
- Includes 1 upper case letter
- Has 1 lower case letter
- Has 1 number in it
- Has no spaces
- Has 1 special character such as #?!()@$%^&*-
- If you forget your password, please click the Forgotten password link
- When you reset the password, please make sure you choose a new password, as it cannot be the same as a previously used one
Once logged into your online account, head over to Payments & statements and click on 'Check your statements'. A new page will open up, which can take 30-60 seconds to load, that will allow you to select a date range and generate a rent statement. You'll be able to view, print or screenshot the document as needed.
If you need to print the rent statement but don't have access to a printer, please get in touch and we can pop one in the post.