Help & Support

You can find lots of information on our services below, as well as the different help and support that we can provide.

I need help to evacuate

If you live in a block of flats and have a vulnerability that means you'd need support to evacuate your home if there's a fire, it's important you let us know.

  • If you, or someone in your household would need help to evacuate the building in an emergency, we’ll work with you to create a personal evacuation plan (known as a PEEPs), which we’ll share with the fire brigade so they can ensure that you and any household members can be safely evacuated in an emergency.
  • You may need help due to a mobility issue or a visual or hearing impairment. Or there may be young children or elderly people living with you.
  • If you have concerns about your ability to evacuate in the event of a fire, you can also contact your local fire and rescue service who can arrange a 'Safe and Well' visit.

Please get in touch if you need to let us know of a vulnerability so that we can look into adding this to your account. Your neighbourhood officer will also be in touch to discuss next steps.

As well as being securely stored by us, this limited information will be stored in a secure information box on site, which is only accessible by our staff members and the fire service. This information will be shared with your local fire service and we’ll keep this information for the duration of your tenancy/lease.   ​​​​​​

If your situation changes and it may affect your ability to self-evacuate it is important to let us know by contacting us.


Was this article useful?